Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Zombicide

I've been playing zombicide since season 1 and really enjoy the game.  Its something my wife and other board gamers can easily learn and play.  I decided it was high time to get some of the figures painted up.  I am not spending much time on these.  They are essentially a base coat and a wash.  Maybe 10 minutes per figure on average.  I've still got plenty more to paint but I wanted to get at least enough done for small games.  I've also painted up most the survivors.  I need to buy the original survivor models again.  I had a friend paint my original set and they look so horrible I sold them. They were just terrible.

Survivors:
Oops, looks like I missed the 'Dudes' glasses.







Zombies:
I will probably spray them with a matt finish to get rid of that glossy look to them.










1 comment:

  1. Zombicide is a great game.

    While the paint job may have been quick the results are looking good.

    ReplyDelete