Monday, July 21, 2014

Pulsa Rokket for Apoc Games

I play fairly large games pretty often.  I've got several super heavies for the orks already but I've always loved the Pulsa Rokket.  I've got several of the original ones in fact.  They are quite small compared to this one though.

I bought this from Maxmini.  Its been out for quite a while and I have wanted one for a long time.  I know the current apoc books dont have the rules but the guys I play with are really laid back so we can usually accommodate just about anything.  So I will use the old rules and probably tweak the points a bit to reflect some of the changes to 40k and Apoc.

The casting is superb!  I was expecting it to be a little rough since its one of their earlier releases but its so crisp and clean I will have to muck it up a bit to make it more orky. :)

 photo DSCF1394_zpsa135f7a1.jpg

 photo DSCF1393_zps2a5d4e25.jpg

 photo DSCF1395_zps8a0459e2.jpg

I love the pad lock on the cockpit so that the hapless grot can't escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment