Thursday, November 1, 2012

Small unit of Chaos Marines

I ordered these heads/shoulder pads from Puppetwars because I thought they look cool.  I really like them, very evil and twisted looking.  These would be great for Iron Warriors, Fabius Bile's augmented CSM or just about any other units but I think those two are great.  I may order another set and flush out the unit.

The melta gun is from Maxmini, I just like the alternate look of the gun.





I want my tzeench termies to have combi plasma guns.  But such a thing doesn't exist.  So using the combi flamer and the plasma bit off the obliterator sprues I made this.  I'm sure if I like it or not.  Looks sort of like a hack job, which it is, but I dont have a ton of time any more.  So I'm wondering if you think it looks good enough to get by with.


2 comments:

  1. I think it is passable, and better looking than many other combi-plasma's that I have seen floating aroung.

    I have a tutorial for how I did mine on my blog if you are interested. It is pretty easy to do.

    http://galaxyinflames.blogspot.com/2010/03/chaos-combi-plasma-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the link. I had thought of doing that but I didn't have any regular combi bolters. However, it looks like they can be had for fairly cheap on ebay. I think I will try your method as it looks better than mine.

    ReplyDelete