Monday, June 2, 2014

Mekboy Junka Part 1

I've been on a bit of ork vehicle kick lately so I decided to build a Big Mek Junka.  I love all the options the rules give you for one of these.  They can virtually look like anything you can imagine.

I can't draw worth a flip but I sketched a simple outline of what I was shooting for and then started cutting.  I've only had a few hours to work on it so progress has been slow but it's getting there...

The tracks are from Puppetswar out of Poland.  They look really good and I didn't want to bother with building the tracks so these worked out well.

Anyone got any ideas on what do do with the front?  I was thinking of using one of the skull plates from the stompa but not really sure what to do there at the moment.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment