Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Kromlech Clanking Behemoth



I picked up the Clanking Behemoth from Krolech recently and this is an awesome model!  This kit is pretty large and has great detail.  It went together flawlessly and just looks smashing.  I tried to give him more of an action pose than a static pose.  I wanted to convey the idea that he's charging across the battlefield.  I also was able to get a second power klaw instead of the rokket arm to make him more of a hand to hand Deffdread.


  


I came in a fair number of pieces.  It also came with a nice scenic base.



 Here's a scale pic.  You can see he's quite a bit bigger than a killer kan.  I don't have a mega dread any longer and I can't find my deff dread so I'm not sure how he compares to those two.  He's plenty big enough to be a dread, possibly big enough for a mega Dread but maybe not.




Anyway, I love the model and couldn't be happier with it.  I have not yet decided how to equip the torso mounted guns but I will probably go with big shootas to keep him cheap or possible skorchas.

I can't wait to get some paint on this big guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment