Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kromlech Armoured Orc Squad

I picked up some armoured orcs with the clanking behemoth and quickly got them assembled.

I really like the details.  I plan to order more arms for another project underway.  I wish I could buy the legs separately but since the legs and torsos are one piece its not possible.  Maybe they will release some armoured legs later.

You can get them equipped for hand to hand or shooting.  I got both just to see how they compared.



You can get the arms separately which is great.  I plan to do another ard boy unit down the line.


The one thing I don't especially care for are the faces.   They aren't bad just not the style I prefer. 


 Here they are assembled and ready for a scarp.





They come with a Nob too.  I really like this guy.  He looks mean and tough.  His power fist is great as well.  Nice to see something different than the usual power claw.




No comments:

Post a Comment