Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Penal Legion Sgt V2 and possible conscripts

I was not happy with the penal legion sgt so I took him apart and rebuilt him.
Here is V2.
Photobucket


I was also toying around with some conscript using flagellents and CRM arms. Tell me what you think of this guy. I'm not sure the arms work with the body.
Photobucket


And lastly the ever so lovely blight drone. Words and pics don't do this model justice. You have to see it with your own two eye, its really nice; in a disgusting sort of way. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I think the sergeant looks much better now. The other guy looks wicked. A nice representation of a raving chaos cultist, I see no problem with the arms not fitting the model.
    And yes the blight drone is an amazing model indeed. Too bad I don't play chaos ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much agree with the Antipope above. I'd say paint up that flagellant conversion and see how you like it with paint on it, but I bet it looks pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete