Friday, June 12, 2015

Typhus the Herald of Nurgle

Typhus is easily one of the coolest characters in the CSM army.   He's also nasty on the table top and looks great. I didn't spend a lot of time on him but enough to get him looking decent enough to use.  My hobby time is pretty limited these days so I've taken to spending less time on individual models so that I can still manage to get armies painted up.

Typhus photo DSCF6879_zps0il6hdpj.jpg

Typhus photo DSCF6880_zpspjerzhoq.jpg 

I need to get a better pic of his scythe.  I used the typhus wash and some rust pigments and I think it turned out fairly cool looking.
 

1 comment:

  1. NIce I dig it! I've always liked Typhus, big ol' nasty bad mamajama with a huge children of the corn scythe to cut down Imperial Culties!

    ReplyDelete