Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Khorne Daemonkin Lord on Juggernaut

The CSM Lord on a Jugger is really a tough character in the khorne daemonkin codex.  Riding with blood crushers or spawn gives him plenty of protection and they are really fast.  I wanted to make a model for the character.  I bought a box of WFB skull crushers to use.  I would call this a conversion because I really didn't do anything to it.  I just swap out a few items to make him look slightly less fantasy and slight more sci-fi.  Its nothing fancy but it was quite and easy and will serve the purpose I set out for.  Once he's painted up he should fit in nicely with the rest of the murderous band of homicides.

I also took this pic with my phone so its a bit crappy.  I'll get some better ones once the painted has been started.


 photo WP_20150602_07_08_08_Pro_zps6x7gqbbz.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment