Friday, July 18, 2014

Da Orks are 'eaded to Skool!

I've been wanting to get this model for a long time and finally got around to it.  Its the War Bus from Puppetswar miniatures.  This is one of there first larger kits and it shows.  The model is not the same quality as the stuff produced recently but its okry so a lot of the issues don't really matter.

I'm not sure about the wheel.  They are really tiny and look pretty silly.  So silly in fact that I may just use them.  I've also thought about replacing them with different wheels.  I haven't decided yet.  I'll get some mock up pics with the different options and see what looks best.


I was initially planning to run this as a BW but its a little small so I may just run it as a trukk instead.  I'm thinking the bad moon mega nobs can ride in it.


 photo DSCF1382_zps479b979f.jpg

 photo DSCF1383_zps43f46d83.jpg


This is a pic for scale.

 photo DSCF1385_zps914d73c8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment