Friday, October 1, 2010

Grot tanks

I have painted up these grot tanks to try to make them look like they are bashed together out of various rubbish and then painted green and then abused heavily. I'm sure I pulled it off. I'm not sure if I like them to be honest so give me some feedback. I'm almost wishing I had just done them some bright silly color but I was trying to make them look like 'serious' tanks in order to underscore their silliness. They still have a ways to go, more weathering and some details and the grotzooks of course. Some of the pics turned out blurry too, I will redo those pics this weekend.

Command tank
Photobucket

Photobucket



The rest of the mob

Number 2

Photobucket

Photobucket



Number 3

Photobucket

Photobucket


Number 4

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment